DA V16 - 12 Volt Pump Controller for Window Cleaning
The DA 12V pump controller incorporates the latest V16 technology but retains our favourite design features of the original DA controllers such as:-
- No calibration required
- No dead end detection
- Potentiometer on the side to control the flow giving you the best of both a digital controller and traditional analogue features.
New V16 technology provides:-
- PumpSmooth - The advanced pump drive system runs the pump much more smoothly and quietly and extends its life.
- PumpPrecision - Thanks to the new pump control technology, the pump is monitored with far greater precision, saving water and battery life.
- PolarityProtect - This feature means the controller will not be damaged if it is wired incorrectly, it simply will not work. Once wired correctly, the unit will recover and work normally.
The DA V16 12V digital pump controller features:-
- Green LED display (0-99) to show the speed/flow of water (F)
- Battery voltage reader (V)
- Low battery cut off and override facility
- 15 AMP rated
- 220mm 4 core cable with bullet connectors
- Flanged enclosure (fixing screws not included)
- Enclosure IP65 rated
- Dimensions including fixing lugs 150 x 65 x 44 mm
- 24 month warranty (if fitted correctly with a fuse)
Wiring diagram and set up instructions provided.
Customer must fit the 10 AMP inline fuse included.
Customer must use a pump which is rated under 15 amps and has a pressure switch fitted.
It is advisable not to install the controller in close proximity to reels or hoses where water could leak onto the enclosure.
Supply Voltage – 11-15 VDC
Maximum Current 15A
Typical Drive Current 8A
Voltmeter Accuracy +/- 100mV
Enclosure Material ABS
Water Resistance IP65
Working Temperature 0-40 Deg C
Please click on the link below to view a short video on how to get the best connections when wiring in your pump controller:-
Top tips on wiring in your pump controller
Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, please contact us to check availability before placing an order.