Any delivery lead time quoted is based from receipt by us of an order and payment. Any lead time stated in respect of delivery is given in good faith but is by the way of estimation only and not binding by the seller. Delivery lead time, whether expressly stated or not, shall not be deemed to be the essence of the contract of sale.
- Unless otherwise stated the goods will be consigned by the method of carriage/transport chosen by the seller to the delivery address specified by the buyer.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods on arrival. The seller shall have no liability for goods delivered in a damaged condition or lost in transit or for shortages in delivery unless:-
- a) In the case of damage or shortage of delivery notice in writing giving full details of the damage or shortage is received by the seller within 24 hours of the delivery date.
- b) In the case of goods lost in transit notice in writing is received by the seller within 5 working days of the scheduled delivery date.
All of our UK delivery is Royal Mail 1st class and is automatically applied to products depending on the weight of the order. Please see our prices below:
- Low cost delivery is £3.00
- Normal delivery is £5.00
- Special delivery is £10.00
Delivery change is £8.00, we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed which has a lead time is approx 1-2 weeks.
International Standard Delivery
Delivery charge is £12.50, we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed which has a lead time of 2-3 weeks.
This option is available for international customers who want faster delivery which costs £30.00, we use DHL which has a lead time of 1 week.
Goods can be returned within 14 days of receipt providing the following criteria are met:
- The goods are unused and are sourced from DA Components Ltd directly.
- The goods are in original condition and are returned in original packaging,
- Carriage method is approved by us,
- The return is agreed and includes a goods return number
- Return carriage costs are paid by the buyer