Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- 1.1 All orders are accepted subject to the following conditions which shall form part of and govern the contract of sale. Any variation of these conditions in any document of the buyer is inapplicable unless accepted in writing by the seller.
- 1.2 The placing of an order following the seller’s quotation shall not be binding on the seller unless and until accepted by the seller.
- 1.3 The order is accepted by the seller at point of despatch.
- 2.1 The prices quoted are based on current conditions and are subject to adjustment without notice. The goods will be invoiced at the price ruling on the agreed date of despatch.
- 2.2 Prices and charges are listed exclusive of United Kingdom Value Added Tax.
- 3.1 Except where otherwise specifically agreed payment must be received in full prior to despatch of the goods.
- 4.1 Requests to cancel an order must be received within two hours of the order and payment being received. After this time the goods must be returned in accordance with our returns policy.
- 5.1 Any delivery lead time quoted is based from receipt by us of an order and payment. Any lead time stated in respect of delivery is given in good faith but is by the way of estimation only and not binding by the seller. Delivery lead time, whether expressly stated or not, shall not be deemed to be the essence of the contract of sale.
- 5.2 Unless otherwise stated the goods will be consigned by the method of carriage/transport chosen by the seller to the delivery address specified by the buyer.
- 5.3 It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods on arrival. The seller shall have no liability for goods delivered in a damaged condition or lost in transit or for shortages in delivery unless:-
- a) In the case of damage or shortage of delivery notice in writing giving full details of the damage or shortage is received by the seller within 24 hours of the delivery date.
- b) In the case of goods lost in transit notice in writing is received by the seller within 5 working days of the scheduled delivery date.
- 6.1 If any faults occur during correct use within 12 months of purchase then we will repair or replace the defective goods providing the defective goods are unmodified and returned to us first. The return must be agreed beforehand and we will allocate a returns number. We won’t take any action on goods received without a returns number.
- 6.2 All goods must be adequately packaged and return carriage must be paid for by the buyer. We shall not be liable in any way for consequential damage or loss or injury.
- 7.1 Goods can be returned within 14 days of receipt providing the following criteria are met:
- * The goods are unused and are sourced from DA Components Ltd directly.
- * the goods are in original condition and are returned in original packaging,
- * carriage method is approved by us,
- * the return is agreed and includes a goods return number
- * return carriage costs are paid by the buyer
- 8.1 Any performance details given by us are based on our experience. We accept no liability for any failure to achieve stated performance. You assume responsibility for the goods being sufficient and suitable for your purpose.
- 9.1 The seller reserves the right to change the specification of any goods quoted in our sales literature at any time without notice.
- 10.1 We do not disclose buyer’s information to third parties except for goods delivery purposes.